Note from FlexJobs Staff: Please see full job description for state restrictions.
PPC Specialist (Remote)
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
ComplyRight, Inc., a Taylor company, seeks an experienced, hands-on e-marketing professional with a proven record of growing sales through PPC advertising. The PPC Specialist will drive new customer acquisition and sales growth for assigned brands. This role will focus on maximizing the ROAS of Paid Search traffic through multiple analytical, strategic, and creative techniques.
- Manage Paid Search, Comparison Shopping, Retargeting and Display Advertising campaigns for multiple e-commerce and e-business websites
- Manage all aspects of the pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, and analysis of ad performance
- Manage large product data feeds for Shopping campaigns
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for PPC accounts, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion
- Contribute to the development and execution of market strategies for Paid Search campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights
- Employ analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage campaigns. Professionally communicate findings to the brand marketing teams
- Develop and deliver presentations and performance reports; meet regularly with stakeholders to share insights and channel reporting
- Actively monitor and share industry news, online marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings
- Perform keyword research to identify new opportunities
- Plan and coordinate landing page tests and conversion optimization efforts
- Monitor competitive landscape and make recommendations to establish and maintain market leadership
- Review and analyze performance of campaigns using web-based analytical tools, and determine next steps based on accurate interpretation of data
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- B.A./B.S. in business or marketing-related field
- Minimum 4 years demonstrable experience driving online traffic through PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Search marketing knowledge/experience, including retargeting & segmentation
- Experience in creating and managing substantial online ad budgets
- Experience with data feed management, Google Merchant Center, and Shopping campaigns
- Capable of successfully leading large accounts with limited oversight
- Comfortable presenting to senior-level management and brand marketing teams
- Google Ads Certification is preferred
- Proficiency with Google Ads Editor and Microsoft Advertising Editor
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem solving skills; able to draw conclusions and to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Ability to craft clear and detailed reporting and analysis
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Basic copywriting abilities
Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper check!
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small.
Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. \
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.