Title: Partner Solutions Engineer
Location: Remote US and Canada
We believe that people are truth seekers by nature. The quest for greater understanding and better explanation are the building blocks for a better, more exciting future. More simply put, better understanding and explanation leads to more exciting innovation. At mParticle, we believe that begins by solving the underlying data challenges that inhibit success at scale.
mParticle makes it easy to manage customer data along the entire product and customer lifecycle. Powered by mParticle’s AI-assisted customer data platform, teams across companies like McDonald’s, NBCUniversal, JetBlue, Venmo, Airbnb and lots more all use mParticle to amplify customer engagement and accelerate growth. mParticle announced a $150M fundraise in October 2021 led by Permira on the heels of strong growth and product innovation. Founded in 2013, mParticle is a remote-first company with employees around the globe.
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
The Solution Engineers are a particularly critical pillar to mParticle’s customer and solution success, working with sales and success teams to land and expand the footprint of our industry leading #1 Customer Data Platform. You will interact with the largest disruptive consumer facing brands, aligning mParticle’s industry leading infrastructure and marketing technology to solving their business and technology challenges.
What you’ll do
- Provide the primary support for technically enabling and onboarding our partners through workshops, enablement sessions and platform demonstrations.
- Engage at all points of the partners lifecycle to ensure that our partners possess the required level of knowledge to fulfill their obligations under our Partner Program, while keeping them up to speed with all product developments.
- Assist in building out joint messaging with our top technology partners as part of a Go To Market motion.
- Become an expert in the mParticle platform and ecosystem of 300+ integrations.
- Own and grow relationships with a network of your peers to support a multi-tier touch through all major partners.
- Focus on being a trusted technical advisor in a pre sales context to partner with organizations who are leading or supporting vendor evaluations
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years experience in Solutions Engineering/Architecture role for a software product
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing Technology or Data Engineering/similar role developing, maintaining, and deploying customer data infrastructure to drive business outcomes
- Previous sales/customer facing experience
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, including but not limited to presenting complex solutions, concepts, and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strong experience collaborating with product, marketing, engineering, privacy, and analytics teams, translating business requirements and use cases into technical solutions
- A willingness and desire to be creative and experiment, make mistakes and learn.