Operations Program Manager
The Sage Group’s client, the world’s most popular internet search engine, is in search of an Operations Program Manager. This role is an expansion of an existing position to focus on production, vendor workstream management, cross-certificate standardization, process improvement and documentation.
- Manage work streams related to certificate production, optimization, and maintenance
- Strategize and execute vendor and cross-functional communications related to specific content types
- Continuously improve and document detailed processes
- Foresee and measure risk; predict and plan for issues by adapting workflows, escalating concerns, and seeing the big picture
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in project management. Excellent documentation and project management trackers are a must, including the use of any preferred project management tools or software (especially Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets)
- Strong communicator, written and verbal
- Self-motivated but also a collaborative team player and leader
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams, internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in education-related fields and/or instructional design.
- Experience working with external vendors and agencies.
- Ability to drive cross-functional engagement and internal momentum.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Remote, US Only