Note from FlexJobs Staff: Please note the employer has stated: Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island.
Title: Operations Manager, Resource Center
Location: San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
We are looking for a self-directed Operations Manager to support Airbnb’s Resource Center and in-app Host channels. Launched in 2020, the Resource Center has become the go-to source for hosting information with more than 30M unique visitors.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, organized, innovative, hands-on contributor who has experience with content production, publication, and distribution to a target audience. This person will update the content calendar (Asana), own last mile production of content into the Content Management System (upload, QA, publication) and directly manage the publishing tool (Contentstack) as well as the translation process. In addition, this role requires a knowledge of in-app notification systems and experience distributing messages on multiple channels.
Success in this role requires cross-functional collaboration with internal teams to deliver high-quality work on a deadline, proactive problem-solving, and relentless attention to accuracy. The ideal candidate is comfortable working with various functions including product, design, content and engineering.
The Operations Manager, Resource Center will report to the Resource Center Lead.
- Resource Center Content Management, which includes:
- Manage the last mile of content production and the publication process
- Manage the content development and validation process with different stakeholders: check final approval from all stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Creative Lead to source article imagery and illustrations
- Upload content into the Content Management System (CMS)
- Initiate and follow the translation process
- Ensure content and the homepage are up-to-date by managing the content hygiene process in partnership with the team’s editorial lead.
- Run a flawless QA process
- Own or assist with our in-app and in-product content management process
- Own or assist in gathering data and insights to inform channel strategy
- Work with the channel owner on recommendations and strategy to improve quality and user satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent project management skills
- Familiarity with CMS & project management tools (Contentstack and Asana skills a plus)
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Master time management, and deliver on time
- Passion for Airbnb & travel. Experience hosting on Airbnb is a plus
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment
This position is US – Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $94,000 and $120,500. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.