This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in Content Production, Self-Service Content Management, or Program Strategy and Operations.
- Ability to manage multiple large projects simultaneously, delegating to team members, with guidance and attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others with written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
- Strong team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-changing environment.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, with the ability to create consensus from diverse perspectives.
About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google’s long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven — and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $169,000 – $181,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Own and drive My Google’s self-service strategy, working closely with HR service delivery teams to ensure alignment on strategy, prioritization, and impact measurement.
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and actively track operational metrics. Identify opportunities and provide data-driven strategic recommendations for how to adjust approaches to meet goals.
- Design and maintain operational processes, including forecasting, annual planning, resource allocation, Objectives and Key Results (OKR) tracking, and monitoring and reporting on business performance.
- Develop a governance model for content management based on stakeholder business requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead annual strategic planning, work closely with cross-functional teams on intake, articulating priorities, and forward-looking business planning to inform our strategic roadmap and resource needs.