We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven individual to join our IT organization to support Snyk’s hyper-growth as a Financial systems developer specializing in Netsuite, Coupa, and their respective integrations.
You will own the full integration development life cycle that includes requirements gathering, design, build, test, deploy and maintain. In addition to new integration requests, the position includes providing ongoing technical support and maintenance of existing integrations.
You’ll spend your time:
- Developing and maintaining integration lifecycle and implementing best practices
- Driving process and system efficiencies to promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate data
- Monitoring and maintaining the ongoing system integrations between our accounting system (Netsuite) and our cloud-based financial planning tool (Vena)
- planning, reviewing, and managing customization and integration requests
- researching and analyzing application behaviors and improve performance and stability
- working directly with internal customers and third-party vendors to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner
- partnering with IT business partners and Finance team members to develop consistent and standardized processes and services across the organization
- Ensuring that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
- leading Finance Team projects in accordance with established methodologies, conduct unit testing, create test plans, and oversee end-user testing
- collaborating with and overseeing the work of external integrators to deploy high-quality solutions and systems across the Finance organization
- providing data and generating reports to assist with analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management, and support for optimal usage
- Supporting Procurement and AP on the creation and maintenance of custom configuration and creation solutions within the Coupa platform.
We are distributed across five offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston, Ottawa, and Zurich with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if you:
- Have 3+ years experience with NetSuite, with at least 2 years NetSuite development experience
- have the ability to develop and debug SuiteScripting (Client Script, User Event Script, Scheduled Script, Custom Workflow Actions, Suitelets & RESTlets)
- are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- posses advanced Level knowledge of Netsuite and Netsuite integration tools
- Have a baseline understanding of financial statements (balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow)
- International payroll/PECI experience required
- are ridiculously easy to work with – ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
- have strong communication skills in both formal and informal situations
- Have a high level of proficiency in supporting Coupa core P2P and associated Power Apps (i.e. SIM, Coupa Pay, Expenses, etc.)
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Experience building and working with APIs and Web Services
- Knowledge of Finance disciplines a plus
- are an effective listener and communicator able to influence actions and outcomes
- have experience with database schema design
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth – and we want you to join us! Snyk reaches more than 2.2 million developers across the globe, positioned within organizations such as Salesforce, Google, and JP Morgan. Our most recent March 2021 Series E funding round valued us at over $4.6 Billion.
We believe open-source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world’s developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk’s Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer’s workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Snyk is recognized on the Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 and was named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for AST.