Title: Multi-Player RPG – Ticket Support (2520)
Location: Remote – USA
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Do you enjoy multiplayer online role-playing games?
Do you have game ticket support experience?
Do you enjoy information searching and have great attention to detail?
Mods on this project will help players with any issues that they encounter concerning gameplay and tech support issues. This will be done via tickets and the client’s specific tools.
10 hours with 4 hours on one weekend day
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong critical reading and thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical deduction skills
- Great communication skills
- Adaptability to a quick-paced environment
- Ability to research
- Comfortable asking questions
- Gaming experience
- Good understanding of basic technical support
What s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to Hot Gigs postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above (Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.)
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone