At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our National MuleSoft practice:
Perficient’s APIM and Container (APIMC) combines Perficient’s API Management, Integration and Container practices. Our centers of excellence around API/Integration combine deep technology and management consulting skills with the experience to deliver business value to our clients.
Perficient APIMC group currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Architect. The ideal candidate’s will demonstrate strong expertise and acquired knowledge of software development & Architecture with the MuleSoft Product Suite and related tools. When hiring, we not only look for technical proficiency but also cultural fit in potential candidates This is a remote position and candidates can live anywhere in the US>
The Technical Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of MuleSoft Intergration solutions, including MuleSoft Anypoint Studio & API gateway. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build state-of-the-art software solutions.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Good understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts & fundamentals. Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment
- Self-starter, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, team leader
- 10+ years of experience specializing in multi-tier system integrations
- 5 years of experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform including Anypoint studio & API gateway.
- Must have salesforce integration experience with MuleSoft.
- Thorough experience in developing RAML based RESTful API’s and WSDL based SOAP web services
- Thorough experience in creating the Mulesoft API :ed connectivity architecture
- Thorough experience in creating Mule ESB flows, and performing payload transformation
- Extensive experience using various Mule connectors including HTTP, Salesforce, AWS, DB, VM and File/FTP
- Deep knowledge of security protocols including Basic, WS-security, SAML and OAuth2
- Applying the security architecture for Mulesoft API layer, as well as the backend services layer deployed in Mulesoft Runtime
- Deep experience in deploying Anypoint Platform solutions to Cloudhub, on-premises and in hybrid environment
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD)
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.)
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
- CI skills are beneficial, Maven, Gradle, Jekins
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.