Title: Microsoft Web Developer
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are a remote-first FinTech company looking for Microsoft Web Developers to evolve our web portals that help consumers with their financial health and wellness through our portfolio of credit monitoring and identity protection products. Interested? We’d love to hear from you! We are always especially happy to see any pointers you may have to your profile of work or personal websites.
- Maintain our existing platform that is built on a Microsoft stack with components applying Node.js
- Build core features that will be rolled out and used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Participate in code and technical design reviews
- Create personalized customer dashboards, financial insights, and engagement feature based on a rich set of credit bureau data
- Measure, and implement iterative improvements to our web properties
- Contribute to the direction of our platform
- Use best practices to help us increase developer productivity, reliability, and scalability
- Participate in daily standup calls with the development team and project managers
- Provide comprehensive unit and functional testing for all flows and features
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience building web and mobile applications in Classic ASP, ASP.NET and Node.js
- Experience working with MS SQL databases using stored procedures
- Experience writing automated tests for both functions and flows
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.