Title: Microsoft Project Manager
Location: United States
Please note that this position is fully remote and oversees the United States. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to our office in Alpharetta.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance. Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
You will manage the business analysis, software development, implementation, and production support of projects. You will also be responsible for overall project management. This will include project budget, project planning as well as estimation, recruiting and resource planning, project delivery and implementation. You will communicate the project direction and status to the client, manage client expectations, and build successful client relationships.
- Ensure all products are high quality, thorough, and are uploaded in parallel with the project timeline;
- Oversee Project Status and ensure that budget reports are written thoroughly and with high quality, and distributed in the time frame stated in the SOW;
- Use LCS and VSTS tools as defined by Fullscope methodology;
- Conduct quarterly project team member reviews;
- Act as a business consultant and a PM;
- Ensure that:
- team member scheduling is executed in a timely and accurate manner;
- required project deliverables are delivered as defined by SOW;
- all products are high quality, thorough, and are uploaded in parallel with the project timeline.
- Be responsible for all project deliverables and documentation and ensure they are maintained in the Fullscope Document Repository:
- Project Status Reports;
- Budget Reports;
- Fit/Gap, FDDs, and DAFs.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Experience completing at least 5 ERP manufacturing implementations with at least 2 in AX;
- Active in ERP project management;
- Strong leader with an ability to multi-task;
- managing the development portion of a project;
- in a manufacturing company (highly desirable).
- Self-starter with an ability to lead the customer in a rapid manufacturing deployment;
- Fluent in manufacturing principals with an ability to communicate these principals to the client;
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.