Title: Member Communication – Analyst
Location: AZ – Work from home, CA – Work from home, DC – Work from home, DE – Work from home, FL – Work from home, GA – Work from home, IL – Work from home, LA – Work from home, MA – Work from home, MD – Work from home, NC – Work from home, NJ – Work from home, NY – Work from home, OH – Work from home, PA – Work from home, RI – Work from home, SC – Work from home, TN – Work from home, TX – Work from home, VA – Work from home
Category: Customer Service
Job Type: Fully remote
This position is responsible for managing the execution of multi channel communications, including the cost estimates, schedules, team meetings/agenda/recaps, template management, proofing and quality control, invoice validation, coordinating with internal partners and external vendors on execution of communications. This position will manage multiple projects of varied complexity simultaneously. This position needs to continually provide feedback on and suggestions for improving operational process and quality control procedures to team and management. As needed, changing standards and procedures to necessitate the continued training throughout the team. The position is structured to work within a team concept yet still affords the autonomy to work independently on specific projects. Teams involved with coordination efforts include, but not limited to: Brand Compliance, Member Engagement, Product, Campaign Targeting, Accounts, Implementations, Creative, Content Governance, and Vendors.
- 1-3 years experience in an operations capacity specifically in project management. Prior experience in the following industries: operations, communications, print or marketing.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Organizational/Project Management skills
- Strong Communication skills including ability to present to senior leadership levels
- Problem Solving capabilities / Pro-active identification of areas requiring improvements
- Proven ability to manage large, cross-functional teams
- Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple work tasks on an on-going basis.
- Highly motivated and able to work with limited supervision within established guidelines.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of task-based workflow tools like Aprimo
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Project
- Working knowledge of Sales Force
- General understanding of PBM Operations
- Associates degree is required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred