Note from FlexJobs Staff: Company only hires in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, MI, MN, NC, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
The Media Buyer will work with the mobile marketing team to scale marketing campaigns efficiently and effectively and be responsible for identifying, evaluating, launching & managing marketing investments that drive usage, engagement, and purchases from a variety of customer acquisition channels, while collaborating with the creative team to make fresh and innovative video and static ads. This role will report to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager who oversees all of Gametime’s app install user acquisition marketing efforts
What you’ll do / own:
- Monitor and manage marketing channels with an emphasis on social (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, etc.) – continuously tracking and updating data, segmenting, monitoring performance, and finding new ways to improve scale and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS).
- Conduct analysis and run A/B tests to optimize acquisition, conversion, and engagement.
- Collaborate with the Growth team on experiments – testing new platforms, audiences, strategies, and creative.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ad experience and data flow from impression to engagement to conversion & revenue.
- Use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
- Collaborate diligently with third-party content creators, the Gametime creative team, and other teams to ensure campaigns run smoothly and tests are executing properly.
- Conduct experiments on the App Store and Google Play store to help optimize app install conversion rates
- Contribute to the execution and analysis of any number of different growth experiments the team is running on a variety of marketing channels, such as push notifications, email, and search.
A little more about you:
- 1-3 years full-time experience in mobile or web marketing role
- Good understanding of excel and data knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, can analyze data and draw conclusions to help push forward marketing goals
- Team player, comfortable working and collaborating with others
What we have to offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.