Do you love working with marketing systems and data? Do you enjoy solving technical challenges? Do you want to help make our prospect and customer experience the best it can be?
Great! Because HubSpot’s Marketing Technology team is looking for someone to help us manage and improve the way our marketing stack functions.
As an analyst on our team, you will work closely with various go-to-market teams to build automation and self-service tools that improve our prospect and customer experiences. You will also collaborate closely with our Business Enablement and Revenue Operations teams to get access to the data and tools you need to succeed.
While responsibilities may change from time to time as needs change, the core of your role will be to:
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across our Go-To-Market teams. Working closely with them to prioritize business needs, develop roadmaps of new automation programs, and then execute the roadmaps.
- Build advanced automation programs and manage data synchronization using HubSpot and advanced 3rd-party automation tools. These automation programs and data points will enable marketers to engage with and improve the experiences of our prospects and customers.
- Dive deep into how HubSpot structures data, use creative problem solving to simplify the complexities in our operational data.
We value having a diverse skillset in our Analysts and are constantly on the lookout for people from new and exciting backgrounds. Some specific things we look for are people who
- Have a growth mindset; a love for learning, figuring out how things work, and evolving what exists today.
- Have knowledge of CRMs. Understand how data can be stored and synced between CRMs.
- Have interest or knowledge in automation tools (e.g. HubSpot workflows, Zapier, Workato).
- Are detailed-oriented and take pride in thorough testing and documentation.
- Are able to effectively communicate technical topics to both functional and technical audiences.
- Demonstrate a logical and scalable solutioning mindset.
- Are great collaborators, able to manage relationships with many stakeholders across the business.
- Feel comfortable pushing back when requests are not solving for the customer or business.