Marketing Strategy Coordinator
Marketing Strategy Coordinator
Arrow Electronics is seeking a Marketing Strategy Coordinator to work very close to our smaller supplier brands to develop and manage a successful Marketing Strategy. We hope you are able to deliver/execute the plan and show the Marketing ROI, while delivering exceptional services to our clients. If you are very organized, have excellent communication skills and able to multitask in a fast paced environment this may be the role for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops and plans multi-touch and multi-channel marketing strategy and experience to promote our smaller supplier brands. Uses effective internal and external performance benchmarks in planning effective campaigns.
- Owns Marketing investment and spending strategy against the marketing plans.
- Delivers ROI through effective marketing execution against the marketing plans.
- Uses marketing campaign brief development process to create very effective campaign plans, aligns business and suppliers on those plans, gets sign-off from the suppliers and then works with shared services organization to execute and marketing effectiveness organization to track the effectiveness of those dollars.
- Using advanced product and technical knowledge/understanding within defined supplier and brand/product area, creates high-impact supplier marketing campaigns that drive supplier new product introductions and creation of qualified opportunities from suitable buyers.
- Analyzes and articulates campaign effectiveness and metrics to supplier, partner and Arrow stakeholders including rebates and revenue as program return on investment (ROI).
- Becomes the face of Arrow ECS Marketing to the supplier community. Single point of contact for all planned or unplanned campaigns. Monitor closely the progress made on the execution of the campaigns with shared services teams or any agencies working on the campaign activities.
- Applies a deep understanding of Arrow’s value proposition, initiatives, and programs and use these items to guide strategic marketing planning for external customers and internal stakeholders to gain market share and maximize profitability.
- Manage marketing campaign budget(s). Ensure marketing plan is implemented and program is completed on time and within budget; recommend or redirect strategies as needed
- Uses approved Marketing campaign workflows to interact with other marketing teams and Learns marketing best practices and benchmarks (and/or A/B tests results) from Shared Services and Marketing Effectiveness teams and uses those in the planning and pitching process with the suppliers.
- Research and implement cross-partner lead generation programs with field marketing.
What We Are Looking For:
- Background in marketing
- Experience with marketing strategy
- Project management experience
- Being able to work in a fast-paced very demanding environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$29.90 – $33.32
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.