Marketing Program Manager
One of the Sage Group’s clients is looking for a Marketing Program Manager with large tech SaaS company experience. Client is a file hosting service headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
As Marketing Program Manager for a new client product, you will be responsible for leading go-to-market execution across several cross-functional teams. You will manage scope, timeline, and operational requirements for the go-to-market motion, ensuring consistent communication of progress and results throughout.
This position will work closely with the new product Marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders around this new product, as well as Central Dropbox Marketing team.
- Lead go-to-market execution and alignment through effective communication, bring efficiency and results through continuous improvement and problem solving, and foster collaboration and teamwork
- Be the main point of contact, facilitate communication, and ensure timely decision-making and delivery across cross-functional internal teams (Marketing, Creative, Design, Legal, Product, Finance) and external organizations partners (as needed)
- Understand scope and operational requirements for each program, including inputs, spend, timelines, dependencies, and deliverables from cross-functional partners
- Create centralized program docs and timelines, briefing templates, and leadership-facing updates and recaps to drive execution and ensure communication across the organization
- Set and enforce a communication cadence to keep all stakeholders updated on progress
- Continually push to meet or accelerate execution timelines by running weekly program sync meetings and follow up with stakeholders as needed
- Rigorously prioritize, adjusting the program roadmap as demands and priorities change
- Drive an iterative program strategy that seeks to innovate and improve collaboration, efficiency, and team satisfaction, sourcing insights from program manager led retrospectives
- 3+ years proven marketing program management experience in large tech SaaS companies
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with internal and external teams
- Ability to navigate matrix situations and represent the team with integrity, professionalism, and self-sufficiency
- Roll up the sleeves attitude with strategic big picture’ acumen.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to plan efficiently with excellent organization skills to distill complex, cross-functional dependencies into simple timelines to drive execution
- Experience working in a large, complex, fast-moving organization
- Proficiency in Jira, Asana or a similar project management tool
- Additional skills required include time-management, an eye for detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to navigate ambiguity and juggle multiple priorities
- Extreme ownership; proven track record of influencing up and working cross-functionally
- Data driven