Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Remote – United States
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Marketing Operations Manager role at Headspace Health:
At Headspace Health, we put the member at the center of all that we do, serving as an advocate and always looking for ways to reduce stigma and increase engagement with our on-demand mental health system. We are looking for an experienced technical Marketing Operations Manager to join our team and make an immediate positive impact. You will build, execute, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns across email, SMS, web, and in-app engagement for Ginger and Headspace. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with team members in marketing operations, member growth, creative design, engineering, implementation, and more, to create funnel movement and optimize B2B2C communications. If you are someone who likes to get their hands dirty, dig into technical problems, and find creative solutions, we want to hear from you.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Support day-to-day management of our marketing operations efforts within Braze as well as other core marketing tools
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing campaign management, including planning, campaign building, segmentation, deployment, and reporting, and other operational support for landing pages, templates, forms, etc.
- Use HTML to build dynamic emails using copy and design generated by our Creative team
- Build lists and segments using attributes and events generated by multiple internal and external systems, including Braze, Hubspot, and a variety of business intelligence platforms
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Product teams to ensure systems are integrated properly
- Generate reports highlighting the efficacy of various email campaigns and test that include success of send, content variables, and more
- Make recommendations to improve email performance and cross-channel funnel movement based on engagement and conversion
- Explore opportunities to test email subject lines, static and dynamic content, send times, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation of data management, segmentation, and marketing operations processes
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of experience working in a marketing operations or marketing automation role: Using internal/external triggers, dynamic attribution, and complex segmentation to deliver email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems. Hands-on experience with Braze and Hubspot are a big plus
- Intermediate knowledge of using HTML and CSS effectively in email marketing
- Advanced analytical skills; experience with Google Sheets, Excel, Apple Numbers, etc., to aggregate data, generate reports, identify trends, and make recommendations. Experience with Looker and Tableau is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience with advanced dynamic segmentation used to deliver content based on attribution and logic. Intermediate knowledge of Liquid Logic is a big plus
- Strong project management and execution skills; ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and resources
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and through ambiguity, with a variety of teams including Creative, Product, Engineering, Client Success, Implementation, and more
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.