Marketing Operations Associate
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. In addition, this team player will help us re-imagine our email communication to ensure high and consistently improving engagement rates by our target audiences. The Marketing Operations Associate will be steeped in leveraging testing (A/B, multivariate, etc) to uncover new insights that can drive innovation within this critical channel. This person will have an opportunity to learn marketing automation, and marketing analytics and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, analytical, results-driven has strong attention to detail, and has a passion for digital applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily operational tasks to ensure the Marketing operations runs smoothly
- Assist with organizing marketing promotional campaigns
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Help in implementing automated marketing email/outbound campaigns i.e. invites to events/webinars, drip & nurture programs, and customer communication across our business units while also running A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy, and design
- Manage and execute various email campaigns simultaneously, including the template designs while also adhering to tight deadlines
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure flawless end-to-end campaign execution.
- Build marketing automation programs that align with the lead lifecycle and sales processes
- Monitor, track, and communicate campaign performance (from email results to MQLs, opportunities, and closed deals)
- Provide content recommendations based on past campaign performance for optimization and success.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Experience working with basic HTML and CSS
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling different projects
- Extremely detail-oriented & well organized
- Data-driven, technical, proactive, and curious
- Leadership oriented, yet works well independently and on teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve, ability to think outside the box and the desire to learn and grow within a role
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience in B2B or SMB marketing
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Passion for marketing, data, and learning new technology
- Competitive compensation packages including bonus and options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(K)
- Paid time off
- Telecommuting and remote-work options
- Support for continuing education
- Team off-sites, social events, annual company events, and frequent extracurricular activities
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
THE MARKETING TEAM
We are a mission-driven team committed to reimagining and disrupting the liquidation category. We are a group of builders – building the foundations of an awesome marketing team and marketing technology to deliver amazing results for our buyers and sellers. We value innovation through grit and discipline to disrupt the liquidation industry. We are a team with a strong commitment to customer-driven innovation, data-based decisions making, and a commitment to learning through experimentation.
B-Stock is the world’s largest B2B recommerce marketplace for excess [or surplus] merchandise. Businesses of all sizes leverage the B-Stock platform to sell and buy customer returns, overstock and other excess merchandise – ranging from top brands and retailers who want best-in-class inventory management to entrepreneurs looking to source valuable merchandise for their resale businesses.
Tens of thousands of small business owners all over the globe use B-Stock to launch and power their resale business. We take pride in empowering these innovators and entrepreneurs of commerce.
In 2020 we sold 120 million items across our platform, giving a second life to this otherwise would be waste merchandise. In fact, we kept 400 million pounds of goods in use and saved millions from the landfill. It feels good to be B-Stock!
The amount of returned or unsold inventory continues to grow each year, and in 2020, it was estimated at over $1 trillion worth worldwide. We know there is tremendous value in and demand for this inventory – no matter the category, condition, or location. The B-Stock platform gives buyers a simple way to buy brand-name merchandise directly from top retailers and manufacturers. At the same time, we offer companies an automated, trusted replacement for traditional liquidation while boosting operational efficiency, recovery rates, and cycle time.
Led by eBay veterans and backed by top investors including Spectrum Equity, True Ventures, and Susquehanna Growth Equity, B-Stock shows no signs of slowing down. Our core values have shaped the company we are today and will continue to drive our success for many years to come.
Make Each Dollar Count
Whether it’s the recovery amount or a buyer’s budget, money matters to all of our clients. And because each dollar matters to them, it matters to us.
Take Our Work Seriously, Not Ourselves
Everything at B-Stock continues to grow – everything but our egos, that is. We’re not afraid to let loose and laugh (often at ourselves).
Do The Hard Things Today That Will Pay Off Tomorrow
We’re willing to sacrifice and endure, fail and adapt to reach our long-term goals.
Use Trust As The Best Measure Of Success
The trust we earn along the way is more valuable than money. Without trust from both our buyers and sellers, our business won’t succeed.
Find Strength In Numbers
Use our passion for data to provide value to our customers, improve ourselves, and develop new ways to delight our buyers and sellers.
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on protected categories, B-Stock also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at B-Stock.
Work Authorization required.d