Marketing Communications Manager
LogRhythm helps busy and lean security operations teams save the day day after day. There’s a lot riding on the shoulders of security professionals the reputation and success of their company, the safety of citizens and organisations across the globe, the security of critical resources the weight of protecting the world.
LogRhythm helps lighten this load. The company is on the frontlines defending against many of the world’s most significant cyberattacks and empowers security teams to navigate an everchanging threat landscape with confidence. As allies in the fight, LogRhythm combines a comprehensive and flexible security operations platform, technology partnerships, and advisory services to help SOC teams close the gaps.
Together, LogRhythm and our customers are ready to defend.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm seeks a communications leader to oversee our global communications strategy that includes PR, Social Media and Internal Communications. Reporting directly to the CMO, this role will be part of the marketing leadership team and serve as a trusted advisor to the team as well as to LogRhythm’s executive leadership.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and passionate storyteller who can drive brand awareness, customer and employee engagement and productive conversations across multiple channels.
This position will produce compelling materials for media pitches, articles and bylines, trendjack responses, award and speaking submissions, and analyst engagements that will compel the intended audience to share the LogRhythm story.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Own LogRhythm’s public relations and social media strategy; drive announcements around product launches, partnerships, research results, customer stories, company awards, etc.
- Through an intimate understanding of LogRhythm and the industry, collaborate cross-functionally to create creative, differentiated stories for the media, prospective and existing customers, partners, analysts, and industry influencers
- Work with the PR agency to ensure programs are in line with overall marketing objectives and goals, define goals for success, and evaluate agency results predefined KPIs
- Identify subject matter experts within the company who will respond to media opportunities and social media interactions; manage scheduling, presentation creation, and meeting prep for press interviews
- Monitor the daily news and social media channels and work internally to create and deliver rapid response’ PR efforts and strategically lead crisis communications efforts as needed
- Share daily social media announcements
- Maintain a story bank as a tool for pitches and trendjacks to support content needs and strengthen the organizational narrative
- Measure our media successes in relation to awareness and impact such as share of voice, brand sentiment, etc.
- Report on press and social media activities, coverage, opportunities, successes and media feedback
- Drive research studies and outreach plan to media, customers, partners and influencers
- Recommend and implement effective paid and organic social media marketing strategies
- Engage employees by enthusiastically communicating news and announcements through an employee newsletter; direct content creation, editing, formatting, and distribution
- Work with the marketing team to support the creation of marketing plans, campaign strategies, forecasts, and projections to meet business KPIs
- 4+ years of experience in media relations, awards programs, social media, and influencer engagement
- Experience with B2B technology; security a plus
- Proven ability to understand and succinctly communicate the most newsworthy capabilities and benefits of complex technologies
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability help shape the voice of the brand and appeal to customers as well as employees
- Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience while maintaining professionalism and credibility
- Strong presentation skills and confident speaker
- Enthusiasm for finding new pathways and establishing, and improving upon processes
- Customer-focused approach and ability to take initiative, make decisions, and consistently make sound judgements to solve problems in a collaborative way
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to meet aggressive deadlines consistently.
- Experience managing agencies and driving results
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Birthday Day off
- The annual starting salary for this position is between 70k-100k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.