Marketing Analyst II
We are Farmers!
We are more than just your favorite commercials. We are a passionate, award winning, equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our people through our extensive suite of benefits, as well as the well-being of the communities we serve through employee volunteer programs and nonprofit partnerships. Helping others in their time of need isn’t just our business it’s our culture! We are Farmers!
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a position where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy professionals who are not just looking for a job, but a meaningful career!
- Develop Agency Growth Program performance metrics to drive agency and district support and growth, while managing multiple projects for the success of the program.
- Responsible for developing business segment, function, and process knowledge, an understanding of business-area data and advanced analytics to successfully implement solutions that improves profitable growth.
- Provides collaborative support for planning, development, testing, implementation, and monitoring predictive or prescriptive analytics solutions to strategic business problems and drive home future innovation.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides analytic and operational support for plans to implement user-centered, advanced analytical solutions to strategic business problems.
- Manages projects which include 10 projects at any given time, varying in scope from small change requests to large new functionality implementations, data/vendor analyses, and coming from various stakeholders internally or from agents.
- Collects vendor supplied data, analyze and turn into enterprise and agent ROI/value prop.
- Key ownership areas may include market and competitive intelligence, user-centered solutions and implementation of advanced analytics projects; and support of strategy, planning and visioning.
- Executes against project plans or agile user stories on time and effectively communicates the status of analytical solutions to key stakeholders.
- Supports business objectives for acquisition, retention, cross-selling, profitability, and agency development by assisting in advanced analytic projects.
- Researches market and competitive intelligence to drive strategy at Farmers and identifies opportunities for innovation and advanced analytical solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Remote and may be required to travel 1-3 times per year
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, statistical or related field.
- Two years experience of business research, analytics or related field required.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Possess strong technical aptitude. Experience with technology platforms and software like excel, Python, SQL and other IT platforms.
- Proficient project management skills/experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills. Strong technical skills in marketing analysis, statistical analysis, mathematical modeling, optimization and simulation.
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data. Understanding of statistical and data science methodologies and their business applications.
- Farmers offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and location
- CO Only: The pay range for this job being performed in CO would be $65k – $87k
- New York City, NY/Westchester County, NY Only: The pay range for this job being performed in NYC or Westchester County, NY would be $80k – $101k
- Bonus Opportunity (based on Company and Individual Performance)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
Job Location(s): R_US – RW – Remote Work