Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
The Manager, Technical Support oversees a team of front-line technical support specialists of ambitious and driven people that help organizations that utilize Array’s products to scale and succeed.
We are looking for an effective and motivated manager to build and develop our Technical Support team. You will lead and grow a group of operations specialists that are focused on preventing and resolving user issues, and optimizing our operational processes. You will cultivate the happiness of your team members while guiding them to be the best they can be through feedback, mentoring, and advocacy within the organization. This means helping to set team goals and using metrics to efficiently measure and guide team performance in pursuit of those goals. This role is also responsible for managing some operational projects on a larger scale, across Array’s operations.
You’ll be part coach, part diplomat, part entrepreneur – 100% committed to building and sustaining trust with users and your team.
- Motivate and manage a team of front-line specialists.
- Guide the organization to design and deliver incredible user experiences.
- Ensure team members are engaged, effective, and growing in their career and new work experiences.
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance.
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance in the form of written analysis and performance reports.
- Transmit and foster our values, serving as a beacon of Array’s user-centric philosophy and culture.
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, utilizing new tools or other organizational improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- At least 5+ years of direct people management experience.
- Experience leading operational teams such as premium support teams (preferably in high-growth technology companies).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions.
- Skill and credibility doing the core work of a user facing team with a high bar for quality, and a willingness to lead by example.
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders.