Title: Manager, Product Marketing
Location: United States
The Manager, Product Marketing is a new key role joining the fast-paced, energetic, and virtual marketing & communications team in support of BellXcel’s innovative services and solutions. This role will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end product marketing workflow, along with content development and market research to support product releases, lead generation campaigns and customer retention. This role will report directly to the Director, Product Marketing.
Strong analytical, written and project management skills are key to success in this role.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to uncover market trends, customer needs and opportunities for differentiation.
- Assist in managing go to market plans, including product release schedules and launchesensuring alignment across cross-functional teams.
- Assist in developing externally-facing content and messaging fit-for-use across a variety of medium and in alignment with brand voice and tone, and market trends such as web content (i.e. blogs, gated content), presentations, product videos, website copy, and feature release communications that compels awareness, interest, action and utilization.
- Assist in developing product positioning with differentiated market value propositions through compelling messaging across multiple market segments.
- Help ensure readiness of sales and service teams including support developing sales enablement assets and content such as battle cards, presentation decks, one-pagers, product sheets, customer success stories, scripts, etc.
- Continuously evaluate existing product marketing collateral based on market feedback and product updates and make recommendations for improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing in the commercial sector, preferably in a SaaS, B2B environment.
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills to establish and strengthen relationships across departments and teams.
- Superior storytelling and written skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic virtual work environment.
- Ability to adapt to change with resilience and creativity.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in remote team environments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical skills with knowledge of market research techniques and methodologies and the ability to translate those findings into actionable plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills, which includes the ability to be a team player and partner effectively across the organization in a team-oriented environment.