Title: Manager Product Management: Benefits Administration (Remote U.S.)
Location: AZ – Work from home, CT – Work from home, IL – Work from home, PA – Work from home, TX – Work from home
Job Type: Fully remote
Aetna Medicare Product is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our Group Retiree Exchange team. We are looking for a SME in the benefits administration industry.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Responsible for project management
- Develops strategies to successfully manage BOB renewal cycle and ensure customer satisfaction. Implements operational plans in support of achieving renewal, customer satisfaction and membership projections
- Train and oversee collection of annual open enrollment requirements such as benefit class matrix, requirements document, rates, and benefits.
- Supports team in developing productive and collaborative internal partnerships to create a comprehensive growth and service strategy for our book of business.
- Partners with team members as appropriate in meetings with clients to professionally represent Aetna in the marketplace; articulates how Aetna s outsourced solution can contribute to clients objectives.
- Sets, communicates, implements, and monitors performance metrics
- Test client sites for quality assurance; track and monitor the resolution of issues
The typical pay range for this role is:
- Minimum: 60,300
- Maximum: 126,600
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization, and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Benefit Administration 2-3 years
- 3-4 Years in relevant field.
- Intermediate to advance level in excel,
- High detailed oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Track record of being able to be relied upon to work both independently and with a team.
- Bachelors or equivalent