Manager, Product Controller – SaaS (Remote)
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
(Candidate location: Remote EST Preferred)
- Report to the Sr. Product Controller SaaS Solutions
- Manage day-to-day oversight & development of the product accounting team
- Manage accounting team of off-shore product service subsidiary
- Execute monthly close and international consolidation of subsidiary’s financial records
- Liaise with the Director of Technical Accounting to maintain proper application of technical GAAP, including SaaS revenue recognition and software capitalization
- Liaise with corporate accounting team in execution of consolidation & monthly reporting
- Liaise with shared service team in execution of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll functions
- Liaise with FP&A in execution of corporate finance objectives & priority initiatives
- Liaise with SEC reporting in preparation and support of regulatory reporting activities
- Contribute to special projects at direction of Corporate Controller & CFO Office
- Innovate. Collaborate. Transform.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 7 years professional experience required
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience within public company organizations preferred
- Experience within SaaS organizations preferred
- Experience with NetSuite ERP preferred