Title: Manager, Product Consultant
Location: United States, Remote
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Bene ts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signi cantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
About the Role
The Manager, Product Consulting is someone who loves to deliver business values, build solutions, and wants to be a major contributor to our Customer Success team. This position is for someone who has strong business acumen, solid understanding of technology and the ability to build consulting team, manage team performance and improve delivery processes.
As the Manager, Product Consulting, you will be responsible for managing a team of consultants for our Enterprise Accounts. As a leader of the team, you will be responsible to develop a world-class team to increase customer self-sufficiency with 6sense platform via effective, professional customer service, strong empathy for sales and marketers, good understanding of the B2B buyer journey, and the ability to conduct outstanding knowledge transfer to individuals of varying level of technical skill and product experience.
The Manager, Product Consulting will play a critical role in the success of our Customer Success Team.
- Manage and develop team of Product Consultants including hiring, training, performance management, career pathing and mentoring
- Oversee Product Consulting delivery of all onboarding and implementation engagements for our enterprise accounts
- Serve as point of escalation for the enterprise accounts with regards to clients, ongoing support and delivery challenges
- Collaborate with other platform adoption teams on the staffing and allocation of resources on enterprise accounts implementation
- Assist Customer Success team and Solution Consultants on implementation scoping and deal development
- Work with Program Management team to standardize processes and deliverables in enhancing our project delivery methodology
- Work closely with customers and internal teams including Customer Success Management, Learning, Strategy, Product Management and Engineering team to ensure successful onboarding and adoption of 6sense platform
- Work with Service Operation teams on monthly and quarterly measurement of key delivery metrics
- Responsible for utilization targets and maintaining optimal delivery margins
- Directly involve in complex implementation engagements and develop deep expertise in 6sense platform and services
- 5+ years of experience working as a Consulting Services Leader building and managing high performance teams with a demonstrated track record of identifying and developing talent
- 5+ years of customer facing consulting experience in any one or more of the following B2B related applications:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales or other B2B CRM applications
- Focus in the area of Sales force automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Focus on marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and campaigns automation
- 5+ years of consulting experience as Project Manager and/or Implementation Consultant in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Experience working with and managing teams in geographically diverse locations globally
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously in a high-energy, fast paced environment, utilizing consultative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop clear and concise written technical and non-technical documentation
- Strong verbal presentation skills #LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of de ning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satis ed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you’re entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs where you’re guaranteed to make realconnections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and nancial wellness; generous paid parental leave bene ts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our o ces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and o ce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.