Manager, Paid Media
Corporate Marketing – Remote – Full Time
The Paid Media Manager (PMM) is responsible for driving demand for BrandMuscle’s products and services through paid media channels. The PMM reports to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation on our Corporate Marketing Team and is responsible for setup, day-to-day management, testing, and continuous optimization of paid media campaigns and budgets. The ideal candidate will be obsessed with driving measurable results, and have a proven track record of paid media management and lead generation success, preferably within B2B SaaS or tech.
- Own day-to-day management, execution, and performance of paid media channels and platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, G2, Gartner’s Software Advise, Microsoft Ads, and others.
- Drive lead growth across key acquisition channels through campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of the full-funnel experience.
- Determine the best ways to target various audiences and lifecycle stages to achieve full-funnel results, not just leads.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results on a weekly and monthly basis, learn from what doesn’t work, and further optimize and scale what does work. Work with our content and design creative teams to optimize assets.
- Report on the impact on awareness and revenue, develop forecasts, and set media budgets.
- Think relentlessly about how our digital marketing program can be more effective.
- Hands-on experience buying and optimizing ads within a B2B SaaS context.
- Deep channel experience in one or more common ad networks; Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn. Experience owning full-funnel digital campaign reporting.
- Understanding of marketing analytics platforms, tracking, tag management, and pixel implementation.
- Strong quantitative skills, highly data fluent, you are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights.
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception.
- Ability to think big picture on strategy, dive into the weeds of execution, and catch the small details that impact overall results.
BrandMuscle requires all team members to either receive a COVID-19 vaccination or to test and mask appropriately to protect themselves and other team members if interacting with coworkers, clients, or vendors