TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR functions to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance, and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR
The Manager FP&A Systems reports within the Corporate FP&A team and is responsible for providing application support for TriNet’s financial planning reporting and analysis tools. The person in this position has in-depth knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise Planning, Anaplan, and Tableau. The role is being hired as remote and collaborates with the FP&A team and tech support. This role will also support or lead other critical automation and analysis initiatives including building predictive operational models within Anaplan and reports and dashboards within Tableau.
The Manager FP&A also provides regular support as needed to other Finance-related processes, such as month-end close, post-acquisition finance integration, and other special projects. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr Manager, Corporate FP&A.
- Act as liaison and provide systems support to FP&A and ERP project teams
- Be the Anaplan Solution Architect and Model Builder
- Drive the project track responsible for migrating the FP&A planning cubes from Hyperion to Anaplan.
- Prepare systems for department budget loads and update forecast parameters and business rules
- Design reports and dashboards within financial applications
- Test and troubleshoot FP&A systems and new enhancements to ensure reliability
- Conduct training of FP&A and other personnel on FP&A systems
- Actively support ongoing improvement of TriNet’s financial, planning, and business intelligence systems
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis projects and report preparation as identified by the management team
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Technology and/or Business Administration
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- Hyperion, Essbase, Anaplan and/or Tableau
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting technical applications within Financial Planning and Analysis or like experience
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced Hyperion, Essbase, Oracle EPM, Anaplan, and Tableau skills
- The highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized!
- Articulate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Travel not required
- Overtime as required during peak periods (up to 25 hours per month)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States, except the role may not be performed in Colorado or Connecticut.