Manager, Digital Publishing and eMarketing
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a/an Manager, Digital Publishing and eMarketing is Remote. The Digital Publishing and eMarketing Manager is responsible for digital publishing, e-mail marketing and lead generation/nurturing programs for Flex.
The Flex Digital Team Mission is to transform the digital experience to be easy to use & personalized for any audience (customers, investors, recruiting, partners).
This role supports the Flex strategy, roadmap and prioritization framework for value-added digital experiences that address customer needs, drive ongoing engagement, deepen relationships, and support business priorities across the company.
This role will be the digital publishing SME liaison between Integrated Marketing and the Business Groups on product launches and website updates. The person will interface and collaborate with stakeholders on product launches, website updates, e-marketing, lead generation. Additionally, this role will manage traffic for digital publishing requests and oversee e-mail marketing and lead generation for Flex and supporting Flex websites. Also, this role will assess and recommend digital publishing and UX improvements to align with the strategic direction of the Flex roadmap.
This person must possess strong digital acumen in web publishing, e-mail marketing, and lead generation/nurturing programs for global websites in B2B. This position will lead and manage the Flex publishing and eMarketing resources (FTE + Vendor) with the following digital platform scope: CMS digital publishing, video publishing, marketing automation (e-mail, lead generation), personalization, and digital analytics
The role reports to Senior Director of Digital Strategy and Experience at Flex.
What a typical day looks like:
- Project management of all digital publishing and e-marketing requests through completion
- Manage and develop the digital publishing and lead generation resources (FTE & Contractor)
- Provide strategic development of digital marketing campaigns; provide support for product promotions & communicate project progression with respective stakeholders
- Work closely with Integrated Marketing Liaison and Traffic Manager on upcoming launches and website updates
- Provide Digital SME guidance on the external Flex websites UX, email marketing, lead generation / nurturing programs in alignment with the Flex digital strategy
- The digital team’s responsibility is to provide the strategy, guidance and web standards on what works best in the digital channel and own the digital experience (Flex, e-mail, video, etc.) – Decision Making. The digital team is not responsible for the creation of the content, graphics, video, social, and digital advertising. The digital team’s role in this respect is to give suggestions and feedback to Integrated Marketing and Creative as it relates to the digital experience – Collaboration Input
- Provide status reports on web-team projects, help to prioritize, and assign work among the group
- Manage all aspects of ActOn marketing automation platform including data management, list growth, email marketing campaigns, landing page creation & synchronization with SugarCRM
- Manage the Flex video publishing and information architecture (YouTube & Brightcove)
- Work with Flex web development leader to monitor, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with corporate websites
- Assist with website testing, review, and reporting, and provide internal technical support
- Keep up to date with digital best practices and recommend improvements to Flex
- Compile and share metrics and strategic analysis of web content and campaign performance
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 5 to 7 years practical experience working with B2B digital marketing websites at scale
- Strong experience working with the following digital technology: (Content Management Systems (WordPress), CRM, Search, Video, E-mail Marketing and Leads, Social, SEO/SEM, Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms and outbound digital marketing
- Ability to create and modify website layouts from scratch and implement in CMS
- Ability to successfully collaborate within teams and across departments and geographies
- Good communication (verbal and written), presentation, facilitation, research, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to invent and try new ideas
- Ability to be a self-starter with a strong initiative to deliver digital projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Strong QA rigor standards in launching website updates
- Mentor mindset to develop and train team members
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401k
- Tracking Free Attendance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Job Category Sales – Marketing – Account Mgmt
Is Sponsorship Available? No