MANAGER, CONTENT MARKETING
Manager, Content Marketing
Organization: Marketing – Remote United States
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Manager, Content Marketing is responsible for managing ENGIE Impact’s external content calendar, operationalizing the content process, ensuring content is published on time and meets all our internal requirements – supporting ENGIE Impact’s marketing efforts across the organization.
- Oversee the content development process and publication for all groups and regions across ENGIE Impact.
- Manage the editorial content calendar, running recurring content alignment meetings, overseeing development process.
- Interface directly with SEO agency to ensure all new pieces of content are SEO optimized, and support SEO initiatives
- Oversee programing of new content, cross-promote content on relevant pages, refresh/review featured website content and recommend new content additions where gaps exist.
- Work with marketing teams to recommend and optimize key pieces of content to leverage within email drip programs and sales enablement pieces.
- Work on incremental projects or campaigns on as need basis, addressed by management team.
- Work closely with company sustainability consultants and other thought leaders to develop steady stream of compelling, research-grounded content relevant for senior level management at corporations, cities and governments.
- Interview SMEs and write top of funnel content to support SEO strategy.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a focus on journalism, English, or marketing
- 3-5 years editorial and/or content marketing experience
- 4-8+ years of experience in product marketing, technical marketing, research / content development and / or management consulting environments
- Fluency in English is required
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment, frequently under urgent deadlines
- Experience in Energy/Technology/B2B environments preferred
- Experience with various project management tools and methodologies a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Discipline to be punctual and manage time effectively
- Exceptional ability to understand and distill complex sustainability and business challenges and translate it into compelling market facing content
- Exceptionally strong writer
- Self-starter and ability to work with partners in globally distributed, fast-paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job : Business Development / Sales / Marketing
Primary Location: North America-United States
Nature of Responsibility: Advanced operational / administrative role
Job Type: Permanent