Reports to: Vice President of Operations
This is a part time remote from anywhere in the US position.
$15 per hour up to 20 hours per week. Flexible hours.
The primary role of the Live Online Producer is to provide excellent customer service to our clients as well as consultants. Will provide technical support as well as support client engagement during live online webinars via chat, text, or phone support.
Essential Job Functions
- Support a variety of online webinar platforms including LiveClicks, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams and be willing to learn additional platforms as needed.
- Build strong relationships with client and internal facilitators by providing clear communication and creative solutions to problems that may arise. This may include a short meeting prior to a webinar, logging into the session early, and being available for debriefing.
- Troubleshoot audio connection issues and provide ongoing audio support throughout the webinar such as muting attendees where needed or managing audio cues
- Provide feedback to improve the webinar experience for participants and facilitators.
- Assist facilitators with administrative tasks such as capturing participant comments and distributing digital participant materials if needed.
- Assist in other projects and administrative tasks as requested.
This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years customer service and/or call center experience. Some college preferred. Proficiency with computer, Outlook, Google Drive and MS Office is essential. Position requires exceptional people skills including excellent phone and verbal communication skills. Critical thinker with the ability to troubleshoot and adapt quickly. Spanish and/or French speaking ability preferred. We are looking for a motivated team player with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Available to work a flexible schedule up to twenty hours per week.