We are a bunch of technology and wellness enthusiasts that have a passion for helping people feel better through the power of aroma diffusers and essential oils. We created volant for this: a handmade stone diffuser with a minimalistic Scandinavian design.
We have had an amazing journey so far and have helped over 35,000 customers since we started in 2020. Now we are preparing to make hundreds of thousands of diffusers and are ready to launch volant outside of Europe.
You’ll lead all things technical in the company. We aim to have the best e-commerce stores out there. At the same time, we want to automate as much of the business as possible so that we can focus on marketing.
- Build and maintain our 6 websites that run on the Shopify Plus platform
- Make technical solutions that scale, are fast, and reliable
- Connect our stack seamlessly together
- Communicate and collaborate with the marketing and design team to implement creative and effective solutions that work
Who you are
You are passionate about programming. You also have an eye for making things look just right. You should be someone who:
- Can take on a huge workload while maintaining high-quality output
- Is self-motivated and takes responsibility
- Has a structured and systematic approach
- Is great with numbers and analytics
- Has a good eye for detail combined with quick execution
- Is creative and has the ability to think outside the box
- Is an experienced programmer with an understanding of how Shopify works
- Is results-driven and ambitious
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up with extremely high ambitions. We are already one of the fastest-growing DtC brands in Europe, and we are going worldwide in 2022.
At volant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join an international start-up in year two as our fourth employee.
- Work with skilled founders who have previous experience with start-ups
- Take on a huge responsibility and get the opportunity to grow and learn new things quickly
- Work from anywhere in the world as we are all remote workers
- Attend our quarterly boot camps around the world, all expenses covered (we spent one month in a villa in Thailand in November!)
- Competitive compensation
- Free volant diffuser and essential oils