Title: Lead, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Location: Boston, MA, United StatesChicago, Illinois, United StatesNew York, NY, United States
The Role/Internal Title: Manager, Marketing Developer
Rue Gilt Groupe is seeking a Lead, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (automation & Journey) and strong SOQL experience to join the Marketing Tech Team. The Lead Salesforce Developer will build and enable the infrastructure for our most important communications strategies.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to tap into your passion for building out strategic solutions that streamline processes and increase productivity within Salesforce. The Marketing Tech team builds out all the automations, journeys, and templates for omni-channel communications (SMS/Push/Email/Onsite). We use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to leverage dynamic content, segmentation, QA/testing, scheduling, deployment, and campaign analysis.
When you join our Marketing Tech Team, you will get the chance to exercise your innovative side and deliver high-quality, personalized content for our loyal customers and develop new efficient processes for our team to implement. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to partner cross-functionally in the transformation of our communications.
Position Location US Based Candidates, Remote/Hybrid Flexible Office Locations: NY, Boston, Irvine Cali. Preference for Boston/East Coast, but open to remote based candidates within the US.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Provide efficient and elegant solutions for dynamically sending communications leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools (i.e., Automations, Journeys, Data Objects, Apex) and writing SOQL
- Work closely with project managers to translate needs into technical solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage projects end-to-end partnering collaboratively with a cross-functional team across Marketing, SWE, DWH Engineers, and Product team
- Build complex infrastructure for marketing initiatives in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to include dynamic content from Data Science and Audience Segmentation
- Continually innovate by finding opportunities to enhance business impact while improving team efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues within Salesforce Marketing cloud
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, that’s okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can’t wait to learn more about you.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, or a similar systems mindset degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of technical experience in development and implementation using Salesforce CRM and gone through all phases of the Life Cycle in the project development.
- Hands on experience with Triggers, test methods, writing SOQL and SOSL queries, and working with API’s
- Must Have Experience in SQL, SOQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation and Journey
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Push platforms (such as Airship) and SMS platforms (such as Attentive)
- Strong working knowledge of A/B testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Apex, Ampscript, Content Blocks, and HTML5 for template construction
- Nice to have people management/team lead experience
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered