Lead Product Designer
About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni, and backed by Polychain Capital, Structure Financial empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opaque by design; repackaging financial products designed for exclusivity and non-participation into assets fit for the public domain & organizational structures built for a global democratic society.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you’ll have an opportunity to expand industry-leading exchange technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design direction and vision of Structure. We strongly prefer motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Take ownership of the entire design team’s delivery, which may involve producing the designs personally, or delegating tasks to and managing the output of other designers
- Work with product owners to drive the product roadmap and present highly informed and researched suggestions for features and functionality
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to conceptualize, design, and develop new product ideas
- Drive end-to-end design process from user and usability research, competitive analysis, to shipping features
- Work with the engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits
- Adapt well to an iterative design process that includes actively collecting and acting on feedback
- Conduct research as needed to understand our customers’ needs and inform design solutions
- At times, work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined specific deliverables
- Extreme competence in Figma and other relevant design and prototyping tools
- Experience in product and user experience design, ideally at a high-growth tech/product company
- Relevant experience in the Digital Asset or consumer-centric Financial Technology industry related products is a plus
- Versatility across multiple disciplines in product design, including UX, UI and visual design
- Proven experience working cross-functionally with product management and engineering to develop and implement effective design practices
- Able to work independently and juggle multiple projects under minimal supervision
- Have excellent time management skills and can respond effectively to changing priorities
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong UX ability and visual design skills for mobile apps
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Deep experience with UI/UX Design of consumer-facing mobile applications
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
What We Offer:
- Cash: Competitive Salary + Merit Increase & Spot Bonus Opportunities
- Equity: Generous Stock Option Packages
- Tokens: Genesis Block Token Allocations
- Time Off: Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Health, Life, & Wellbeing Support
- Flexibility: Work from Anywhere, Agile Environment, and more!