Title: Lead Implementation Technical Services
The Partner Integration (PI) team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, and Time and Labor products and the External partners that our clients use to provide other related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking, and human capital management systems. The Team Leader is a leveraged project lead position expected to own and deliver on team performance targets, metric monitoring, and onboarding of new employees. The Team Leader’s primary function is to manage the operations of their designated team.
Reports To: Manager Implementation Technical Services
- Management of the operations for their designated team
- Supervising the work of their assigned group on a day to day basis which may include delegation of work assignments to various team members
- Provide training and assist with the coaching and development of new and existing team members
- Facilitate business or team update communications through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s or team huddles
- Are expected to provide input and recommendations to managers in the areas of performance management, promotional opportunities, employee terminations and performance issues which are generally followed by the manager
- Developing and collaborating with management on best practices and ways to improve the team’s performance
- Handling escalated client/departmental issues and deciding what, if anything, to do or offer to achieve resolution
- Works with business analyst and manager to develop and communicate process improvements and updates to the team
- Handles some setups and assists in creating procedural documentation to transition more complex projects to the Support Team
- Request enhancements for internal systems or partner interfaces to improve workflow for the support team as well as the support of our partner
- Research and communication with Customers, External Partners, and internal service staff to answer all inquiries related to the PI department
- Ensures quality service to our internal and external customers from the Partner integration support team
- Works with all resources to become well rounded in all aspects of the Partner Integration department
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in Partner Integration is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role is required
- Prior experience leading a team
- Prior experience with Payroll and/or Retirement Plans is a strong plus.
- Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
- Prior experience dealing with financial concepts.
- Knowledge of data retrieval from a relational database, (such as Access), is vital as all of the work done will involve the retrieval and modification of data from relational databases is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications – are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
Base, bonus, and RSUs This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is is $63,425 – $88,653/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.