Jr. Production Support Administrator
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We interview and onboard virtually.
About the role
The Junior Production Support Administrator (Jr. PS Admin) is responsible for providing tier 2 support for InfoTrack’s suite of production applications and services.
The Jr. PS Admin will play a key role in providing initial triage and resolution of reported issues from different business groups and integrated partners. The ideal candidate will be someone that likes problem solving and has the drive to learn different applications and tools in a fast-paced environment. They will utilize their troubleshooting skills and acquired knowledge to help support the needs of our customers, and work with team members to resolve reported issues. This position reports to the Sr. Production Support Manager.
This is a full-time, competitively salaried position.
InfoTrack is a platform that seamlessly connects law firms to the courts and to the services that they need to litigate successfully. We’re global leaders in legal technology with unparalleled expertise in forging integrations that can drastically improve the efficiency of law firms and the legal system.
As a highly ambitious company, we know that our people are critical to our success. That’s why we’re passionate about fostering a high-performance culture built on professional development, open communication, and transparent leadership. If you’re smart, dedicated, and eager to help build a market-leading solution that makes a difference in the lives of our clients, join us.
Administering production systems and applications
- Support InfoTrack’s production applications and services, including InfoTrack and One Legal Platforms through our ticket management system.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of our products, customers, and Production Support processes to successfully support all InfoTrack applications.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots production issues to determine root cause and coordinates with team lead and technical teams to resolve while meeting SLAs.
- Coordinating with team lead to escalate issues and respond timely to both court and users requiring answers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monitoring production systems and applications
- Monitor production systems to identify and mitigate issues before they impact customers.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Enterprise Hardware/Software
- Service Management System
- Internet Software
- Office Software
- Basic Networking
- SQL/Database Management Software is a plus
- XML/JSON is a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and phone skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to exercise patience and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks.
- Good computer and technical skills; knowledge of leading operating systems and browsers, as well as office software and PDF software.
- Organized, thorough and detail oriented.
Whether you choose to work in an office or remotely, we strive to ensure that you have the resources and training that you need to successfully collaborate and succeed. At InfoTrack, we’re committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and, yes, have fun!
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the twowherever you’re happiest and able to do your best work.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, 20 days of paid time off, plus more competitive benefits.
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and career growth.
- Learn more about life at InfoTrack on our website.
InfoTrack is certified as a Great Place to Work.