Note from FlexJobs Staff: The employer states this position is remote from anywhere in the world.
Japanese Annotator – Remote
About the company
e2f is a leading innovator in data and language operations providing highly customizable tech solutions for digital content. Today’s global marketplace has brought the demand for e2f’s services to an all-time high, and the company helps hundreds of clients cater their businesses to a worldwide audience. e2f has a presence on five continents worldwide, providing high-quality, data and content services in hundreds of languages.
About the role
The project consists of questions and answers that need to be verified. To complete this task, it is required to have a high level of language proficiency. The questions and answers are quite simple, but you would need to run some online research and pay close attention to the details.
- Native or bilingual Japanese speaker.
- Must be able to perform annotation tasks in Japanese.
- Can read and understand guidelines in English.
- Have a Gmail address.
- Can work at least 20 hours/week (flexible arrangement).
- Pass the Qualification Test (provided immediately after registering at https://jobs.e2f.io/ )
Characteristics for Success
- Detail-oriented and able to switch between subjective and literal tasks.
- Responsive, willing to learn and good communication skills.
- Basic – written and spoken English language skills.
- Must be internet savvy and have the ability to perform effective side searches for a better understanding.
- Flexible hours.
- 100% Remote/ Work from home.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Work with a dynamic, fun team that is passionate about changing Information Technology.