We are seeking a talented Technical Project Manager professional to join our team. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Curative is a great place to grow your career.
The Technical Project Manager will report to the Head of Information Technology and will be responsible for managing multiple IT projects to business priorities. Overall responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Kick start projects from the concept stage by developing problem statements , business case, and solution definitions
- Evaluate solutions and develop consensus for optimal solutions
- Capture the requirements for the projects and document them to company standards
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Enforce IT department policies in the company as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 + years of experience in managing IT projects.
- 10+ Years IT work experience
- Project planning and tracking
- Project management tool experience in Microsoft Project or similar
- Strong understanding of underlying project management processes
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of Networking, Microsoft, Google, Open Source environments
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Good understanding technology and solution architectures
- Experience working with Gsuite and Microsoft Office
- Strong familiarity and experience in testing, configuring, and implementing various mobile solutions
- Some travel may be required for servicing users in other locations.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience in delivering multiple projects concurrently
- 4 years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- Project Management certificationÂ
- Project delivery track record in a growing organization