Note from FlexJobs Staff: Please note the employer has stated As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico and Pennsylvania.
Title: IT Systems Engineer
Location: Remote – US
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner’s business – all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company – we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
What you’ll do
- Research, design and implement company wide IT projects. Some of these projects include, SSO Integration, Certificate Management, Provisioning and Deprovisioning of enterprise resources, and software testing.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Assist with Level II and Level III ticket queue, user administration, security, hardware management and any other IT related items
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability based on firmware / security updates and patching.
- Support the new hire onboarding process by preparing all IT systems; Build, upgrade and maintain workstation WDS Images, for support of Tier II business applications, keeping gold images up-to-date with the latest security patches.
- Maintain asset management across the organization, and partner with vendor representatives
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Create and maintain departmental documentation and create KB’s as necessary, system interdependencies, and end-user documentation
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of well-rounded agnostic IT experience
- Experience with Applications like GSuite, Office365, Box, Zoom, Microsoft OS’s, Mac OS, AWS, Salesforce, OKTA, SSO (JIT / SCIM), DNS Management.
- Experience with a next-gen EDR solution (CarbonBlack, CrowdStrike, SentinelOne)
- Ability to run multiple technical projects at once using a project management software.
- Deployment experience with an enterprise MDM solution, specific to MAC and Windows OS
- Demonstrated experience managing a fleet of laptops and related peripherals
- Demonstrated experience managing a large user base of 1000+ employees
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $109,000 to $125,000, depending on relevant experience
Additional compensation details:
Equity: $25,000 of equivalent RSUs
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers