- Experienced and knowledgeable technicians responsible for the identification and troubleshooting of technical issues and recurring issues, the escalation of same to mid and senior-level engineering.
- teams for full resolution, and the creation of documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
- This candidate will be part of a high energy and growing technical customer service group and must be able to work both independently and within an interdisciplinary team.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Able to troubleshoot Apple and Windows machine, tablets, and iPads.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Passion for solving problems of any nature.
- Willing to work early morning or late evening shifts.
- You must be comfortable learning new technology fast and wearing many hats.
Essential Functions of The Job:
- Respond to customer calls, trouble tickets and monitoring alarms and follow established troubleshooting and escalation procedures.
- Take ownership of trouble tickets; estimate resolution times; collaborate with other
- team members to resolve and close issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve new and unique problems without a predefined solution.
- Work with multiple teams to resolve issues that affect our users.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to realize performance improvements.
- Be exposed to a wide variety of new technologies at scale.
- Document and report to outside vendors and internal development and engineering teams.
- Update internal Knowledge Base as technologies change.
- Alert using various methods of communication of planned or emergency outages.
- Make recommendations on process improvement based on incoming calls.