Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Project Coordinator for our client’s fully-remote IT Services department! If you bring at least 2 years in Project Coordination for technical projects and have excellent communication skills and documentation experience, we’d love to tell you more about this long term contract opportunity! If you have experience with or knowledge of current Los Angeles County public health standards and protocols for employers, you are exactly what our client is looking for and we’re excited to tell you more!
- The Project Management Coordinator will apply basic project management best practices and standards to coordinate reporting, communicate compliance related actions, proactively communicates with appropriate teams including executive leadership.
- The position will have responsibility for maintaining project plans using standard project portfolio management software, documenting activities and actions related to compliance, coordinating activities across teams, identifying basic project risks, scheduling and facilitating planning sessions with project members, stakeholders, subject matter experts and leadership.
- Develops and updates project reports and presentations; identifies opportunities for improvement of processes or procedures. May provide after-hours support as needed or assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- MS Project or similar (1 year of experience is required)
- Project Coordination (2 years of experience is required)