Title: IT Manager
Location: Remote, US
Presence is the leading provider of online speech and occupational therapy, behavioral and mental health services, and software for K-12 districts for children with special needs. We are dedicated to ensuring that all students in the PreK-12 education system receive the special education-related services they need to grow and thrive. We supply exceptional teletherapy tools and software for providers to serve and support students and schools. Founded in 2009, we are a growth stage company backed by Spectrum Equity, TPG’s The Rise Fund, Bain Capital’s Double Impact Fund, and Catalyst Investors. We currently have 250+ employees and 2,000+ clinicians working in our network. We are a remote-first workforce with headquarters in NYC, serving schools nationwide.
Why is this role important?
Presence’s mission is to unlock the full potential of students, providers, and special education leaders, and keeping our employees happy is key to that mission. We are looking for a smart, collaborative, inquisitive IT manager who is seeking an opportunity to help manage corporate IT and various SaaS-based systems.We are looking to hire an organized and highly detail-oriented individual to be part of our Finance team in the position of Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will perform a supporting role in the Finance department’s activities and will report to the Assistant Controller while collaborating with other members of the Finance team and company.
This role is ideal for a challenge seeking problem solver who welcomes the rapidly growing environment of a startup. Ideally you should be someone who is specific about the details, but also has a curiosity of the business as a whole.
What will you do at Presence?
- Manage our inventory of Mac and Windows laptops and other equipment
- Wipe, re-provision, and ship out laptops as employees and on and off boarded
- Onboard and train new hires on Presence equipment, systems and best practices.
- Conduct hardware and software reviews of systems to ensure compliance with established policies, standards and configuration guidelines
- Help manage our internal IT ticketing system and communicate with employees to resolve hardware and software issues
- Help manage our GSuite setup, including user provisioning, shared drive access, group membership, etc.
- Help with account provisioning across other SaaS solutions
- Resolve internal system breaches or incidents related to HIPAA compliance.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience wiping and re-provisioning Mac and Windows machines
- 2+ years of experience in solving IT-related issues and helping to support a growing company
- 2+ years of experience working with GSuite or a related SaaS tool
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Previous experience supporting a cloud hosted environment
- Work well autonomously, and in a cross-functional team
- You share best practices and challenges with your manager and team
Where is this position located?
- Presence’s home office is in New York City with our clients located throughout the U.S.
- We support remote work from locations within the US
- This role will report directly to the Director Enterprise Systems
- All employees commit to be available on-camera for our Core Working Hours noon-5pm EST M-F.