Employer: NTT DATA
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an IT Delivery Specialist Advisor to join our team. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the liaison between NTT and one healthcare client account undergoing divesture to new healthcare client account regarding the ongoing services under the Transition Services Agreement (TSA)
- Serve as the point of contact for any enhancements or project requests from healthcare client relating to the applications
- Lead all aspects of the engagement with healthcare client including Applications, Infrastructure, Field Services etc.
- Provide guidance to the project managers for cost and schedule tracking, status reporting. RAID management etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for documentation and tracking of all contracts related to the divested account
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Healthcare IT
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing leadership to various teams
- Minimum of 5 years of active customer engagement experience
- Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Divestiture Lead experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.