Information Security Analyst
locations: 6314 Remote/Teleworker US
time type: Full time
job requisition id: R-00088394
If you’re interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who runs the DoD’s largest supercomputing centers and operating some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, we could use your experience and enthusiasm! You will be providing your information security expertise to ensure DoD scientists have reliable access to these critical resources. You will be directly supporting the warfighter.
So, what will you be doing in this role?
- Support the DoD Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF), operations security (OPSEC), physical security, industrial security, and information security programs at the AFRL DSRC
- Ensure compliance with the HPCMP and DSRC Computer Security (COMPUSEC) programs in accordance with Government Directives
- Prepare for and participate in security audits or inspections using eMASS or current system to meet requirements for DoD 8500.10 current version.
- Implement and track status of all DoD IAVM and vendor security bulletins.
- Inspect DSRC assets, including HPC systems maintained by 3rd party vendors, for compliance with cybersecurity/IA policy and accomplish corrective action. Provide results to ISSM monthly.
- Assemble and document the artifacts for RMF in the preparation of Approving Official Assessment and Authorization packages.
- Maintain a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for any non-compliant issues.
- Promote cybersecurity awareness.
- Track compliance with TASKORDs from the CSSP.
- Assist in debugging networking issues for customers at any classification level. Protect information in accordance with OPSEC and information security policies
- Ensure proper handling of classified information
- Perform physical security functions in accordance with secure facilities operating policies and procedures
- Adopt the DSRCs’ computer incident response plans and support incident responses in accordance with the Incident Response Plans (IRPs).
These are the required qualifications…
- Must hold an active in scope Top Secret clearance prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- Must hold a HS diploma with a minimum of 6 years related experience or AS +4, or BA +2, or MS.
- Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) prior to start.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff