Employer: Imagine Learning
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
As an Information Architect, you’ll be part of a team of information design professionals within Imagine Learning’s Product Experience Design (PXD) group, working with product designers, UX researchers, content designers, and learning experience designers to thoughtfully create effective, organized, intuitive information experiences for school administrators, educators, technologists, parents, and students. You’ll bring a strong semantic and technical skillset to a wide variety of problems, tools, and environments to create efficient, scalable, and sustainable structured information solutions across the enterprise.
The Information Architect role is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Define and implement best-practice information architecture strategy and taxonomy development across the Imagine Learning product line.
- Work across multiple products and teams, contributing to the information design of digital products, including conceptual modeling, visualization, alignment across products and platforms for consistency and completeness, and deployment.
- Engage with peers, stakeholders, product owners, and cross-functional team members to identify IA needs and requirements.
- Design and implement information models, templates, and rubrics for consistent and efficient information delivery.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, product designers, content designers, UX researchers, and others to ensure that Imagine Learning’s information architecture and content strategy helps drive the company’s desired UX, business, and technical outcomes.
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot end-to-end data design and implementation problems using strategies like information modeling, metadata management, single sourcing, and other best practices.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit..
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.