Title: Implementation Success Associate
About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading value-based care platform for seniors that has raised over $70 million in financing from top healthcare investors. We partner with primary care practices and power them through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We combine a Medicare ACO, virtual and in-home doctors’ office, and a digital health platform to equip our network of physicians with everything they need to be successful in caring for their patients and staying ahead in a rapidly changing healthcare system. Our private equity-backed company works with over 500 providers and manages more than $2 billion in annual medical spending.
About our Growth
Vytalize Health has grown its patient base 150% year-over-year and is now partnered with 280 primary care practices across 16-states. The company’s all-in-one, vertically integrated solution for value-based care delivery is responsible for $2 billion in medical spending. The company is expanding into new markets while increasing the concentration of practices in existing ones and has begun contracting with regional and national Medicare Advantage plans.
Why you will love working here
We are an employee first, mission driven company that cares deeply about solving challenges in the healthcare space. We are open, collaborative and want to enhance how physicians interact with, and treat their patients. Our rapid growth means that we value working together as a team. You will be recognized and appreciated for your curiosity, tenacity and ability to challenge the status quo; approaching problems with an optimistic attitude. We are a diverse team of physicians, technologists, MBAs, nurses, and operators. You will be making a massive impact on people’s lives and ultimately feel like you are doing your best work here at Vytalize.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Specialist (Remote) also knows as Implementation success Associate that will support implementation and general operations of the Population Health Operations department. The Implementation Specialist will ensure the efficient and successful onboarding of provider groups through program implementation and staff education. This role will report to the Director of Implementation.
What You Will Do
- Participate as a key member of the core implementation team charged with successfully supporting and onboarding new practices
- Build relationships with clients in order to improve engagement and ensure practice success
- Assist in creating and implementing innovative processes and solutions for optimizing workflows
- Manage projects and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines
- Assist with implementation of operational initiatives
- Educate provider groups on operational workflows and Value Based Care concept
- Track progress of action plans
- Monitor program integrity and efficacy
What will make you successful here
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or other Health related fields
- 2 years of Implementation or management experience
- 1 year of Value Based Care Experience, preferred, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of ownership and comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Solution oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Strong work ethic to exceed expectations and goals
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Problem Solving Skills
- Competitive base compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Health benefits effective on start date; 100% coverage for base plan, up to 90% coverage on all other plans for individuals and families
- Health & Wellness Program; up to $300 per quarter for your overall wellbeing
- 401K plan effective on start date; 100% of up to 4% of your annual salary
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Technology setup
- Ability to help build a market leader in value-based healthcare at a rapidly growing organization