Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: Remote – United States
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values – Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About The Professional Services Team:
- The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that drive product adoption and maximize our ARR.
- Our team is made up of project managers, implementation consultants, solution architects, deliverability consultants, and a customer education manager.
- We deliver growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers.
- We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings.
- It is critical that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance
As a member of our Iterable’s Professional Services team, your core purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours. We’re looking for team members to:
- Quickly become experts in growth marketing and the Iterable platform and ecosystem
- Lead customers through successful implementations of the Iterable platform
- Build relationships with key stakeholders by learning and solving their challenges
- Manage internal resources, customer resources, and third parties as needed
- Configure the platform and onboard marketers and developers in template and campaign set up, technical integrations, A/B testing, reporting, and regular onboarding meetings
- Build customer-facing artifacts like presentations, project plans, data schemas, migration guides, and long-term success plans
- Advocate internally for your customers’ product needs
- Effectively manage and complete on-time multiple projects simultaneously
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Keep your project plans and meeting notes organized and up to date in our system of record
- Actively engage in team meetings and discussions in order to share, successes, learn solutions, and propose ideas
- Contribute to innovations in our processes, operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives to support achievement of our OKRs
- Travel up to 25% in order to gain valuable in-person with key clients
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in customer-facing roles with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in marketing or growth operations, enterprise email marketing, mobile marketing, or similar marketing automation CRM platforms
- Experience gathering requirements and facilitating system integrations for customers of all sizes
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and be a great listener
- Intrinsically motivated to teach and coach others and constantly learn
- A high aptitude for verbal and written communication
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas, and think strategically
- An ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, competing customer demands, and meet target dates
- A service mentality to go the extra mile to help your customers and teammates
- An adaptable, engaging attitude and ability to not take themselves too seriously
- Previous consulting or customer success team experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).