REMOTE USA /
DEVELOPMENT UX/UI /
Join The Team
We are looking for a Human Centered Design (HCD) Analyst to join our Human Experience (HX) team to support the discovery, exploration, build, and evaluation of transformative federal products and services. At this level, you will work with the guidance and support of a Lead Product Designer.
You will make a great fit if you have experience:
- Designing digital products and services in an Agile environment.
- Supporting the development of key user flows within a digital product.
- Applying usability principles to the design process.
- Proficiency with tools like Figma, Sketch, or Axure.
- Designing accessible user experience.
- Creating designs and prototypes that serve a variety of functions, such as product research, usability testing, engineering, and feature demonstrations.
- Contribute to research planning and facilitation.
- Building and working with design systems.
- Upholding human centric thinking and processes within a complex project.
- Understanding diversity, equity, and inclusivity (DEI) best practices.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Product Analysts, and Product Designer to design workflows and features based on business objectives.
- Meet with team leads and various stakeholders to review scope and design goals for an upcoming iteration of product features and enhancements.
- Contribute to planning and design in discovery, exploration, build and evaluation phases.
- Track priorities in the form of Jira tickets to ensure clarity, accountability, and alignment in the work you complete.
- Participate in scheduled Agile ceremonies.
- Be accountable for the deliverable timelines and operational requirements of your work.
- Review product analytics, customer service data and other sources to understand patterns, personas and key usage scenarios.
- Work with frontend engineers to build and manage design assets, style guides, and design fidelity in the implemented application.
- Provide insightful design documentation that is accessible for broader audiences to use.
- Support documenting research and design activities for presentations to stakeholders.
- Review and critique work from other team members.
- Samples of work that can show your familiarity with both research and design are required to be considered for this opportunity, this can be in the form of a presentation, case studies, readouts, etc.
- Preference for those with experience around usability and building 508-compliant web applications.
- Must have been a resident of the United States for at least 3 years in the most recent 5 years to qualify for public trust clearance.
Benefits and Perks:
- 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
- Vacation & Sick leaves
- Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
- Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
- Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
- Group discounts via LifeMart ADP