HTML5 Developer & Creative Animator
Greenwood Village, CO or Remote
*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a“perfect”candidate, so we don’t look for the right “fit” – instead, we look for the add.We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points.Webelieve in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The HTML5 Developer & Creative Animator leads all HTML5 creative animation efforts for Pax8 and its related marketing assets. They deliver creative, intuitive, and exciting animations that drive conversion and employ best practices for usability and accessibility. The Developer & Animator works directly with the peers in content, graphic design, and web development roles. They are a collaborative and proactive doer with a strong bias to action and consistent ability to drive quality results.
- Ideate, design, and develop HTML5 assets and animations in support of Pax8 marketing goals
- Brainstorm and contribute to discussions on digital marketing campaigns, animation strategies, and digital execution
- Stay current with latest digital design and animation trends
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years of banner development experience
- Solid understanding of banner development best practices
- Experience in HTML5 banner ad animation development
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of design, composition, and animation principles
- Ability to compose scenes and generate assets for animation from static imagery in Photoshop
- Knowledge of optimization principles and techniques (e.g., Image Optimization, Code Minification)
- Familiarity with project planning software (e.g., Wrike, Teamwork, GitHub)
- Front-end CSS pre-compilers like SCSS Understanding of server-side principles
- Familiarity of ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick and Flashtalking
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary up to $66.88/hr depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.