Hollywood, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, Remote US
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is seeking a HRIS Analyst. Our brand mission is to accompany each player at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression. Within Fender Human Resources we are building a global culture that embraces the spirit of the fender brand: innovation, expression, and legacy.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument, it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
As HRIS Analyst, you will support and maintain the HR Management System, SuccessFactors. This will include working extensively with all aspects of the Enterprise environment through developing and modifying programs to ensure the effective storage, retrieval, and reporting of employee data. You will serve as our technical point-of-contact and subject matter expert (SME) for assigned HR functional areas, while also ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. You will also serve as the HR compliance auditor, responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of HR policies and procedures.
This role is 100% remote with occasional visits to our Hollywood and/or Scottsdale HQ. The ideal candidate is local to the Greater Los Angeles or Phoenix area.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a liaison between payroll and HR, providing HRIS System support to ensure accurate configuration and overall maintenance resulting in accurate and timely reporting and processes
- Utilization of SuccessFactors to generate standardized and ad-hoc reporting to support internal customer needs and requests
- Provides training for HR users on system processes and procedures
- Assists in the development of new and modification of existing HR processes and programs to meet changing organizational needs
- Supports HRIS system upgrades and new module functionality implementation
- Researches new functionality, assesses fit gap as well as prepares business cases for improvements to the SuccessFactors system
- Serves as FMIC HR compliance auditor and works with HR to ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date and accurate
- Completes timely filing of government reporting to maintain compliance with EEO and other entities
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field is required
- 2+ years of experience in an HR role working extensively with an HRIS System
- Advanced MS Office skills required, specifically within Excel demonstrating strength in sorting, navigating, and analyzing data
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Experience with database design, structure, functions and processes along with database tools
- Knowledge of and/or familiarization with SAP is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with GDPR rules and regulations is preferred
- Strong in system admin security is preferred
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender, Squier, Gretsch, Jackson, EVH, Charvel and Groove Tubes, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.