Help Desk Specialist I
EL SEGUNDO, CA
TECHNOLOGY – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY /
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
We’re here for the cause but also for the culture. We celebrate our successes and wins together and make time to appreciate our teammates daily. Take a peek into your future at GoGuardian: our Slack channels include #gardenclub, #boardgametime, #bookrecs, and #petphotos. There’s always something fun going on, including concerts, classes, book clubs, and more! From virtual trivia to local meet-ups, Guardians always find ways to connect.
Fast pace high energy IT Department.
GoGuardian is growing and we’re hiring a Help Desk Specialist I to assist in supporting our internal users and GoGuardian’s IT infrastructure.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a core member of our IT Team at our headquarters
- Primary break/fix support for day-to-day IT operations and needs of all GoGuardian teams
- Image/wipe Mac, PC, tablet, etc for employees’ use
- Maintain hardware and peripheral inventory
- Frequently ship IT equipment to employees, as well as receive it
- Remote position but required to commute to Headquarters in El Segundo, CA for hardware pickup
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience supporting teams with a minimum of 200 employees
- Experience supporting Mac, PC, and Chromebook environments
- A self-motivated attitude, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Experience managing and maintaining Google Workspace
- Workspace One and JAMF experience
- You’re passionate about education and/or EdTech
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package includes health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more.
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
P.S. – Share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for amazing people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.