Growth Specialist (Content & CRM)
Marketing – Marketing /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our Futures Business is looking for a Growth Specialist (Content & CRM). This is perfect for someone who has experience writing long and short form content on the crypto industry. More specifically, the derivatives and trading products. You’ll be responsible for educating our users on our products, making it easier for them to understand.
- Understand crypto derivatives market trends and Binance-offered products.
- Develop a keen sense of which topics are the most relevant to the users and proactively create creative content based on existing market trends.
- Develop product line growth strategies in a timely manner mainly through content and CRM channels.
- Write, review, and publish polished content in different formats (articles, infographics, reports) tailored to different objectives and audiences.
- Collaborate with different teams to develop content needed to push certain product or market needs.
- Plan, and execute CRM strategies to understand and measure all stages of customer funnels from acquisition to engagement and retention.
- Support user lifecycle management focusing on user base segmentation and targeting.
- Provide reporting on a regular basis and measure results of all initiatives.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, crypto derivative products and market research.
- Effective communication skills, including interpersonal, verbal, and written across various mediums and formats.
- Exceptional English writing skills, able to convey complex ideas in digestible formats.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools to assist your daily work.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, retention, re-engagement strategies is a plus.
- Flexibility and the ability to collaborate effectively with other teams to build consensus, gain influence or push initiatives.
- Fluent in both English & Mandarin (written and spoken) is a plus.
- Ability to adapt, solve problems proactively and get things done.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.